Digital Alternating Rotation Therapy True Low Air Loss (LAL) System
Effective means of providing TRUE LATERAL ROTATION therapy (achieved by HYBRID rotation using PATENTED technology) True Low Air Loss relief. Adjustable rotation angles and times. Wireless Auto Upright (Fowler) Sensor. Smart Support Surface™ (SSS) provides real time and accurate patient interface pressures below capillary occlusion with enhanced Rotation – Low Air Loss therapy and patient comfort.
Control Unit (K-Z) ELITE
- Plug and play auto-sensing multi-use control unit, operates in any country. Single high airflow blower, 45 ± 5 CFM (1275 liters per minute).
- State of the art micro-controller with Real Time Pressure Monitoring (RTPM) sensor technology. Software flexibility allows customer changes (custom pressures, times, and functions).
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys and 4×20 bright digital LCD display for simple user interface. Displays current mode, various times, weight and height, and patient comfort pressure level graph bar, Left & Right side actual mattress pressures in mmHg, and various other functions.
- Max Flow mode with 15 minute timer for rapid inflation of the mattress, inflates in 15 ~ 50 seconds depending on the size of the mattress.
- Wireless Auto Upright (Fowler) Sensor (K-150) automatically detects patient’s fowler position & inflates the mattress to 80% higher than the set pressure to eliminate patient bottoming.
- Provides effective static, pulse, multi (combination of static/pulse), and rotation therapy along with continuous true low air loss relief.
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
- Audiovisual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures (hose disconnect). Alarm silence key to mute alarm. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage, will resume desired operation upon power restoration.
- Control unit is reliable, quiet, compact and lightweight.
Smart Support Surface™ (K-ZM) ELITE
- Therapeutic support surface consists of superior quality, urethane coated nylon 8” air cushions (16/24 cell mattress) to provide effective rotation therapy with low interface pressures. The support surface provides continuous and effective rotation therapy with low air loss relief during the entire rotation or non-rotation cycle. Mattress is 10” high.
- Constant air pressure side bolsters / foam bolsters help contain the patient on the mattress during rotation cycles. Air bolsters can be deflated for easy patient access into and out of the mattress and also for easy patient procedures.
- PATENTED HYBRID AIR CUSHION design provides effective rotation angles up to 45° ± 5°.
- Low friction, low shear force producing and highly vapor permeable urethane coated breathable nylon or 4-way stretch top sheet. 2” convoluted safety foam base or 2” optional air pad base (8” & 10” mattress) to provide additional support to the patient in the event of power failure.
- The air cells are connected to the manifold using quick connectors and fastened to the base. The top sheet is zippered to the base. Single rugged quick disconnect connector for rapid attach and CPR deflate function.
- Complete support surface is made of superior quality materials and is modular in construction. All of the components such as manifold, tubing assembly, air cushions, top sheet, and foam base are interchangeable and can be easily cleaned or detached for laundry.
- Lightweight support surface can be rolled up easily and has two handles or two shoulder straps, which can be used to carry by hand or over the shoulder.
SAC™ Support Air Cushion (K-140)
- SAC™ (Optional) foot support air cushion can be used to support patient’s feet and to provide zero interface pressures in the heel area.
K-Z Z-TURN™ Specifications