Rotation Therapy True Low Air Loss (LAL) System
Effective means of providing LATERAL ROTATION therapy True Low Air Loss relief. Simple to operate and affordable. Smart Support Surface™ (SSS) provides real time and accurate patient interface pressures below capillary occlusion with enhanced Rotation – Low Air Loss therapy and patient comfort.
Control Unit (K-Zoem) OEM
- Plug and play auto-sensing multi-use control unit, operates in any country. Single high airflow blower, 45 ± 5 CFM (1275 liters per minute).
- State of the art micro-controller with Real Time Pressure Monitoring (RTPM) sensor technology. Software flexibility allows customer changes (custom pressures, times, and functions).
- User-friendly control panel with dome keys and LED display for simple user interface. Displays current mode, rotation times, rotation angles and patient comfort pressure level from Soft 0 to Firm 9 (7 ± 5 to 32 ± 5 mmHg).
- Max Flow mode with 15 minute timer for rapid inflation of the mattress, inflates in 15 ~ 50 seconds depending on the size of the mattress.
- Provides effective static or rotation therapies along with continuous true low air loss relief. In upright mode the pump inflates the mattress to 80% higher pressure to eliminate patient bottoming. Optional Wireless Auto Upright (Fowler) Sensor (K-150).
- Lock out key completely locks the control panel to eliminate tampering of the patient settings, including power switch.
- Audiovisual alarms in the event of power outage or low pressures (hose disconnect). Alarm silence key to mute alarm. Internal memory always retains current settings during power outage, will resume desired operation upon power restoration.
- Control unit is reliable, quiet, compact and lightweight.
Smart Support Surface™ (K-ZoemM) OEM
- Therapeutic support surface consists of superior quality, urethane coated nylon 8” air cushions (16/20 cell mattress) to provide effective rotation therapy with low interface pressures. The support surface provides continuous and effective rotation therapy with low air loss relief during the entire rotation or non-rotation cycle. Mattress design provides effective rotation angles up to 40° ± 5°. Mattress is 10” high.
- Low friction, low shear force producing and highly vapor permeable urethane coated breathable nylon or 4-way stretch top sheet. 2” convoluted safety foam base or 2” optional air pad base (8” & 10” mattress) to provide additional support to the patient in the event of power failure.
- The air cells are connected to the manifold using quick connectors and fastened to the base. The top sheet is zippered to the base. Single rugged quick disconnect connector for rapid attach and CPR deflate function.
- Complete support surface is made of superior quality materials and is modular in construction. All of the components such as manifold, tubing assembly, air cushions, top sheet, and foam base are interchangeable and can be easily cleaned or detached for laundry.
- Lightweight support surface can be rolled up easily and has two handles or two shoulder straps, which can be used to carry by hand or over the shoulder.
SAC™ Support Air Cushion (K-140)
- SAC™ (Optional) foot support air cushion can be used to support patient’s feet and to provide zero interface pressures in the heel area.
K-Zoem EZ-TURN™ Specifications